VIDEO: Scaramucci tells CNN where he stands on Trump’s reelection bid
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci said on Monday that it is “pretty obvious” that he does not support President Trump’s reelection.
“The guy’s dissembling a little bit, and he’s sounding more and more nonsensical. We’re sort of anesthetized to it, and people inside of Washington are ‘Oh yeah, that’s just President Trump, just let him act like that,’” Scaramucci told CNN.
The article goes on to state the following:
“But you’re fracturing the institutions and all of the things that the country stands for, so that’s not worth the economic policies,” he added. “I’m a Republican, so I’m not switching parties to support a Democrat. I believe in the values and the policies of the Republican Party, but I’m now neutral on the president, and let’s see how he continues to act.”
“I’m now neutral on the President,” says former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci, adding he is no longer an active supporter of President Trump’s reelection. “The guy’s dissembling a little bit and sounding more and more nonsensical.” https://t.co/KL3vOxZryu pic.twitter.com/XFWDqK7eXJ
— CNN (@CNN) August 12, 2019
…..other than the fact that this Administration has probably done more than any other Administration in its first 2 1/2 years of existence. Anthony, who would do anything to come back in, should remember the only reason he is on TV, and it’s not for being the Mooch!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 11, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) August 12, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Justice Department inspector general reportedly completes FISA abuse investigation [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Susan Boyle performs ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ a Decade After Famed Audition
- REPORT: Tlaib’s response to bombing death of 17-yr-old Israeli girl sparks outrage
- REPORT: Omar lashes out in Twitter rant after Nadler criticizes her for sharing controversial cartoon
- REPORT: Border Patrol busts woman with over $20K worth of fentanyl in her underwear
- REPORT: One Of Kavanaugh’s High School Classmates Is Suing HuffPost For ‘Fabricated’ Reporting
- REPORT: Pelosi again breaks with Democrats on impeachment
- VIDEO: Pro-Trump Ms. Nevada has been stripped of her crown
- REPORT: White House is irritated over Nikki Haley’s mysterious tweet
- REPORT: NFL player found dead along with wife, son sought by police