VIDEO: ‘Saturday Night Live’ mocks Assange, other celebrity arrests
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
“Saturday Night Live” in its latest episode tackled the arrest of Julian Assange, portraying the WikiLeaks founder behind bars.
“Now that the Mueller report turned out to be a big fat zero,” a mock MSNBC announcer says in the show’s cold opening, “we’re back to prison shows.”
“Right now, it’s ‘Lock Up: Chino Correctional Facility.’”
The article goes on to state the following:
After cast members playing inmates as well as actress Lori Loughlin, who faces charges in the college admissions scandal, and celebrity lawyer Michael Avenatti, who is charged with stealing millions from clients, argue over who is the “craziest,” Michael Keaton is seen as Assange.
— The Hill (@thehill) April 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Remains found in Oregon believed to be missing “Seinfeld” actor
- REPORT: The Border Wall Fight Just Got To The Supreme Court
- VIDEO: Area 51 expert warns what could happen if social media campaign to ‘storm’ top-secret site occurs
- REPORT: Presidential candidate tells House Dems to ‘f–k off’ after attack on AOC’s ally
- BREAKING: Prosecutors reveal more items discovered in Jeffrey Epstein’s locked safe, including fake passport
- TWEET: Trump doubles down after telling Democratic congresswomen to ‘go back’ to their countries
- BREAKING: Trump moves to end asylum protections for most Central Americans
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham weighs in on Trump feud with congresswomen, Trump responds
- BREAKING: Pelosi announces House resolution to condemn Trump’s ‘xenophobic tweets’
- VIDEO: Trump gets into fiery exchange with reporters over tweets against Dem congresswomen