VIDEO: Sarah Sanders weighs in on Trump’s 9/11 tweet against Omar
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said on Sunday that President Trump is not wishing “ill will” nor “violence toward anyone” after he tweeted a video showing images from the Sept. 11 attacks combined with remarks Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) gave at a recent speech.
“Certainly the president is wishing no ill will, and certainly not violence towards anyone,” Sanders said on ABC’s “This Week.”
“But the president is absolutely and should be calling out the congresswoman for her not only one time but history of anti-Semitic comments,” she added.
The article goes on to state the following:
“It’s absolutely abhorrent the comments she continues to make and has made and (Democrats) look the other way,” Sanders added on Sunday. “I find what her comments to be absolutely disgraceful and unbefitting of a member of Congress and I think that it’s a good thing that the president is calling her out for those comments, and the big question is why aren’t Democrats doing it as well.”
Asked about President Trump’s attack on Rep. Ilhan Omar, Sarah Sanders tells @GStephanopoulos, Omar’s comments are “absolutely disgraceful and unbefitting of a member of Congress and I think that it’s a good thing that the president is calling her out” https://t.co/OYryJReRBT pic.twitter.com/WLhC9KGoke
— This Week (@ThisWeekABC) April 14, 2019
CLICK THE LINK BELOW to read more from The Hill.
— The Hill (@thehill) April 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: McConnell: Trump is ‘on to something’
- VIDEO: AOC, Ilhan Omar roll out new label for President Trump
- REPORT: Does this photo prove Trump tormentor’s marriage a sham? Omar with husbands
- VIDEO: Elijah Cummings goes ballistic at DHS head during hearing
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton slams Trump rally: ‘The time has come again’
- REPORT: House Dems Unload On ‘The Squad’ — ‘It Makes People’s Skin Crawl’
- BREAKING: Senator hospitalized after fall
- VIDEO: Trey Gowdy: ‘Nobody cares what Congress does … ‘
- REPORT: New hashtag for Ilhan Omar starts trending after crowd at Trump rally chants ‘Send her back’
- REPORT: How Ilhan Omar tried to shut down rumors she married her BROTHER