VIDEO: Sanders speaks to press about campaign plans after visit to cardiologist
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) said Tuesday that he plans to slow down his pace on the presidential campaign trail after suffering a heart attack last week.
Sanders spoke to reporters outside his home in Burlington, Vt., after going to see his cardiologist, saying he plans to do fewer events in the near future.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I certainly intend to be actively campaigning,” he said. “I think we can change the nature of the campaign a bit, make sure that I have the strength to do what I have to do.”
JUST IN: After returning from his visit to the cardiologist @BernieSanders tells us he is prepared to change the “nature” of his campaign. He said he plans to scale back his travel and the number of events he participates in. pic.twitter.com/IqUzM9stRN
— Ryan Nobles (@ryanobles) October 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Lindsey Graham predicts Biden’s vice presidential pick
- VIDEO: Kayleigh McEnany responds to reports she voted by mail 11 times
- POLL: Do you support Trump’s executive order to crack down on social media giants? [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Retired INS agent rips into Governor Cuomo, reveals corruption over nursing home deaths [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Trey Gowdy minces no words as he weighs in on George Floyd death
- VIDEO: Dozens arrested at wild NYC protest over death of George Floyd
- VIDEO: Professor who predicted Trump’s 2016 win explains who he thinks will win between Trump/Biden
- REPORT: Probe: Senior Trump admin official used office for personal gain, investigators say
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton launches accusation at Trump about ‘calling for violence’
- REPORT: Michael Moore makes incredible suggestion to show repentance to ‘black America’ after Floyd killing