VIDEO: Sanders makes big declaration about Ocasio-Cortez’ future in his administration
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
On Monday’s broadcast of “CBS This Morning,” during a joint interview, Sen. Bernie Sanders (VT-I) said Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) would work in his White House if he is elected president.
The reporter asked if Sanders would consider Ocasio-Cortez for his running mate.
The article goes on to state the following:
Ocasio-Cortez said, “I think I’m too young for that.”
Sanders was asked if Ocasio-Cortez would have a spot in his administration, Sanders said, “Yes, you would.”
Sen. @BernieSanders is getting a major boost to his presidential campaign after his heart attack nearly three weeks ago. Congresswoman @AOC endorsed him in front of more than 25,000 people at a weekend rally in New York City. @NikolenDC sat down with Sanders and Ocasio-Cortez. pic.twitter.com/Zh5JMdxTon
— CBS This Morning (@CBSThisMorning) October 21, 2019
— John Iadarola (@johniadarola) October 21, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Ted Cruz torches Rosenstein on Russia probe in blistering grilling
- EXCLUSIVE: NYPD commissioner shares video of cops finding bricks left for looters
- BREAKING: Senate votes on House-passed Paycheck Protection Program reform bill
- REPORT: Democrat senator calls for Barr to resign over order to clear protests
- REPORT: Florida city becomes first to ban gun sales and carry during ’emergency declaration’
- REPORT: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to NFL team, ‘Change your name’
- BREAKING: Pelosi says House will soon announce sweeping police reform legislation
- TRUMP TWEETS: Rips into Sen. Lisa Murkowski with fire and fury!
- VIDEO: Footage of 7-year-old girl in Black Lives Matter march goes viral
- BREAKING: Shock report on jobs for May, economists floored