VIDEO: Rudy gets sarcastic after Dem senator calls him ‘despicable’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani blasted U.S. Sen. Cory Booker on Tuesday night, after the New Jersey Democrat attacked him as “despicable” for his work as President Trump’s personal attorney.
“The guy was a terrible mayor,” Giuliani said, noting Booker was formerly mayor of Newark, the crime- and poverty-ridden largest city in the Garden State.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I was the mayor of a city and I turned it around,” Giuliani said. “He was a mayor of a city and they had more crime when he left than when he came in.”
WATCH the full interview below. The comments about Booker begin just after the 1-minute mark.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Democrats name Cummings replacement for acting chair of House Oversight Committee
- VIDEO: Pelosi: ‘The Voters Are Not Going to Decide’
- BREAKING: Sondland to throw Trump under the bus in congress testimony, reports say
- TRUMP TWEET: Releases statement on death of Elijah Cummings
- BREAKING: Democrat Congressman Elijah Cummings dies suddenly
- VIDEO: Women for Trump hold marches in DC, across the nation, bus line leaves many stranded
- REPORT: Justice becomes first to break new two-minute rule as Supreme Court hears immigration case
- VIDEO: Network Falsely Claims White House ‘Admits to Quid Pro Quo’ with Ukraine
- REPORT: Democrat-Controlled House Passed Bill with ‘Quid Pro Quo’ on Election Interference
- VIDEO: Scalise: People should be alarmed by how Pelosi, Schiff trying to impeach Trump