VIDEO: Ric Flair signs endorsement deal with sneaker company, ‘fixin’ to take down Nike
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXBUSINESS.COM:
Retired WWE superstar Ric Flair hasn’t given up fighting for a living.
The ‘Nature Boy” just announced an endorsement deal with Adidas that he says will help the sportswear manufacturer take down rival Nike.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Ready for the good news? Adidas thinks I’m ‘The Man,'” Flair told TMZ Sports. “I signed a deal with them, and we’re fixin’ to make Nike the second brand, OK? It’s not gonna be Air Jordan anymore, it’s gonna be Air Flair.”
In representing Adidas, Flair joins the likes of Houston Rockets guard James Harden and Portland Trail Blazers point guard Damian Lillard, with the wrestler hardly able to contain his excitement.
“Nike’s gonna be [outta here]. We’re gonna fire a shot over [Nike co-founder and chairman emeritus Phil Knight’s] bow,” he said.
Flair has remained busy while in retirement, throwing out the first pitch at a Houston Astros game in August and making numerous appearances on WWE broadcasts, celebrating his 70th birthday on Monday Night Raw in February and returning to the program in July for Raw Reunion.
Ric Flair Says He Signed Deal W/ Adidas, Gonna Take Down Nike!!! https://t.co/MfJaAsO98y
— TMZ (@TMZ) September 7, 2019
— WDRB News (@WDRBNews) September 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXBUSINESS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXBUSINESS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- GOT TO SEE: Joy Villa shocks liberals with Pro-Trump dress at Grammys
- WHY DO THIS TO TRUMP? Fox News Poll reveals anti-Trump sentiment
- WOW! Amazing video of New Yorkers lifting a car to get woman out from underneath
- HYPOCRISY: Dems seeking to impeach Trump for blocking aid to Ukraine, voted against the same thing
- VIDEO: Schiff says Trump tweet is ‘intended to be’ a threat
- VIDEO: Dershowitz speaks out on case Democrats laid out in Senate trial
- BREAKING: Three rockets make ‘direct hit’ on US Embassy in Baghdad
- REPORT: Biden shares why he believes he is polling well with black voters at NAACP event
- REPORT: Alicia Keys, Boyz II Men Pay Tribute to Kobe Bryant at Grammys With ‘It’s So Hard to Say Goodbye’
- WOW! Bolton alleges in book that Trump tied Ukraine aid to investigations