VIDEO: ‘There should be some restrictions’: 2020 Dem denounces third-trimester abortions
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
2020 presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard came out against third-trimester abortions unless the mother’s life is endangered.
The Hawaii congresswoman discussed the issue of abortion during her interview with Dave Rubin on The Rubin Report, which aired Sunday night.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I take a more libertarian position on this issue that government really shouldn’t be in that place of dictating to a woman the choice that she should make,” Gabbard began. “I think there should be some restrictions, though.
She continued, “I think the third trimester, unless a woman’s life or severe health consequences is at risk, then there shouldn’t be an abortion in the third trimester.”
Definition of "severe" is key here, but Tulsi Gabbard is the first 2020 Democratic candidate to breath a word of criticism against 3rd Trimester abortion. https://t.co/92Ox3T9m6V
— Anders Hagstrom (@Hagstrom_Anders) September 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Details emerge of CDC funding cuts repeatedly sought by Obama admin, despite Biden’s attacks on Trump preparedness
- REPORT: Trump wants THIS to appear on economic relief checks, WSJ claims
- REPORT: Virus cases surging in California, mayor warns his city is days away from being next NYC
- REPORT: Widespread flushing of toilet paper ‘alternatives’ causing major problems [PHOTO]
- REPORT: Haiti hospital chief kidnapped amid coronavirus emergency [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Riots erupt in China’s coronavirus epicentre Wuhan; riot police clash with civilians
- REPORT: 15,000 Indians may have been infected by ‘super-spreader’ guru
- REPORT: Princess becomes first royal to die from coronavirus
- REPORT: 66 Residents of One Nursing Home Have COVID-19
- BREAKING: CDC issues travel advisory for residents of 3 US states