VIDEO: ‘There should be some restrictions’: 2020 Dem denounces third-trimester abortions
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
2020 presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard came out against third-trimester abortions unless the mother’s life is endangered.
The Hawaii congresswoman discussed the issue of abortion during her interview with Dave Rubin on The Rubin Report, which aired Sunday night.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I take a more libertarian position on this issue that government really shouldn’t be in that place of dictating to a woman the choice that she should make,” Gabbard began. “I think there should be some restrictions, though.
She continued, “I think the third trimester, unless a woman’s life or severe health consequences is at risk, then there shouldn’t be an abortion in the third trimester.”
Definition of "severe" is key here, but Tulsi Gabbard is the first 2020 Democratic candidate to breath a word of criticism against 3rd Trimester abortion. https://t.co/92Ox3T9m6V
— Anders Hagstrom (@Hagstrom_Anders) September 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Trey Gowdy reacts to DOJ decision on McCabe
- REPORT: ‘I’m not counting Joe Biden out’ top Dem declares
- VIDEO: Kellyanne Conway compares Bloomberg sexist remarks to Trump Access Hollywood tape
- Submit News
- DML LIVE: Let Trump be Trump (Sat – Feb 15)
- VIDEO: Furious female protesters storm Mexico City following young woman’s grisly murder
- DML LIVE: A new birth awaits, and it’s dangerous (Tues – Feb 11)
- REPORT: Trump critic thanks administration for efforts to combat homelessness. Trump responds
- REPORT: Prince Andrew pictured on Bahamas visit with SECOND tycoon facing child sex claims
- REPORT: Illegal alien confessed to raping 11-year-old relative after baby born in bathtub