VIDEO: Rep. Nunes rips Mitt Romney, compares him to James Comey
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
House Intelligence Committee member Devin Nunes, R-Calif., ripped Sen. Mitt Romney, R-Utah, comparing him to former FBI director James Comey while discussing the media and impeachment.
Nunes appeared Monday on “The Story with Martha MacCallum” and addressed the media narrative that some Republicans are coming around to the idea of impeachment.
The article goes on to state the following:
The congressman then went on to take a shot at Romney, without mentioning his name, who admitted to tweeting under an alias this weekend.
“We have senators who have fake email or fake Twitter accounts that are out tweeting out at midnight. The last person to do that was James Comey. And so I don’t think those people have a lot of credibility,” Nunes declared.
WATCH the full interview in the video below:
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: UK’s Johnson gives update from hospital room after experiencing more coronavirus symptoms
- Submit News
- REPORT: Wells Fargo stops taking applications for Paycheck Protection Program loans
- REPORT: Japanese leader declares state of emergency as COVID-19 spreads
- BREAKING: WHO shares alarming warning on how coronavirus can spread
- TRUMP TWEET: Personal message for Dem rep who said he helped save her life
- REPORT: WHO director faces calls for resignation over handling of coronavirus, China
- BREAKING: Coronavirus death toll in USA reaches grim milestone, more fatalities than six wars combined
- REPORT: Country’s PM moved to ICU with worsening coronavirus symptoms. Secretary of state to stand-in
- REPORT: FDA to allow imports of KN95 masks from China amid PPE shortage