VIDEO: Rep. Collins says this key impeachment player will be the first witness he calls
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
House Judiciary Committee ranking member Rep. Doug Collins, R-Ga., is gearing up for his committee’s role in the impeachment inquiry of President Trump, and the first witness he plans on calling is the man who led the first phase in the process, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif.
Schiff is in the middle of preparing a report on his committee’s findings after conducting closed-door interviews and public hearings featuring a number of current and former Trump administration officials connected to the administration’s policies and relationship with Ukraine. Republicans have questioned Schiff’s credibility due to contact that an anonymous whistleblower had with his staff before filing a complaint which led to the impeachment inquiry, and now they want to question him before the Judiciary Committee.
The article goes on to state the following:
“My first and foremost witness is Adam Schiff,” Collins told “Fox News Sunday.” He claimed that if Schiff does not make himself available for questioning, it will reflect poorly on his credibility and the work he has done so far.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- BREAKING: FBI Treating Pensacola Navy Shooting as Terrorism
- REPORT: Omar to hit campaign trail with 2020 frontrunner in New Hampshire
- REPORT: Dozens of counties declare themselves ‘Second Amendment sanctuaries’ after Democrats win state legislature
- REPORT: Trump names new deputy chief of staff
- BREAKING: Suspect identified as Saudi national in shooting at naval base, multiple dead
- REPORT: Doubts surface on Schiff’s phone record claims on Giuliani after WH says he has wrong number
- BREAKING: Democrat says he expects to oppose articles of impeachment against Trump
- BREAKING: Name and photo released of Saudi Air Force trainee who opened fire at Pensacola naval base