VIDEO: READ: Here is Sondland’s entire bombshell opening statement in impeachment hearing
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland on Wednesday will testify before the House Intelligence Committee in the House impeachment inquiry into President Trump.
According to his opening statement, Sondland will say that there was a quid pro quo between Ukraine conducting politically motivated investigations and getting U.S. military assistance, adding that many in the Trump administration knew it.
The article goes on to state the following:
He will also say that he has “no reason to doubt” the accounts from other witnesses that have testified in the inquiry.
WATCH Sondland’s full opening statement in the video below. SCROLL DOWN to read a transcript of his statement.
— The Hill (@thehill) November 20, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Tulsi Gabbard reveals lawsuit against Hillary Clinton
- DML LIVE: Impeachment trial analysis (Tues – Jan 21)
- VIDEO: Massive brawl at college game goes viral
- REPORT: ‘Please do not touch me’: U.S. Senate on security alert for Trump impeachment trial
- LIVE: Impeachment Trial Day 2
- BREAKING: Trump says U.S. to add more countries to travel ban soon
- VIDEO: Former WH Chief of Staff joins network as political analyst
- REPORT: Donald Trump to become first president EVER to do this…
- TRUMP TWEETS: What he’d rather be doing than addressing ‘ridiculous’ hoax
- VIDEO: Sen. Tim Scott: Impeachment trial witness debate about ‘removing at least four’ GOP senators from office