VIDEO: Rapinoe accepts Schumer’s invitation, doubles down on disdain for White House
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
U.S. women’s soccer star Megan Rapinoe accepted Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer’s invitation Monday to visit Capitol Hill, while reiterating her opposition to visit the White House.
Rapinoe said she was looking forward to discussing equal pay with Schumer during her visit. Rapinoe and the U.S. Women’s National Team won its second straight World Cup on Sunday defeating the Netherlands 2-0.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Thank you, Chuck Schumer, for inviting us out,” Rapinoe said. “We are very happy to accept your invitation to come.”
Rapinoe added that she still has no interest in visiting the White House, and said that she thinks “everybody is with me.”
What the #USWNT did was extraordinary, and they deserve to be compensated fairly.
All women need to be compensated fairly. Period.
And we ought to pay attention to this not just once every four years during the World Cup, but year-in and year-out. pic.twitter.com/gtWgiHS2PH
— Chuck Schumer (@SenSchumer) July 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Democrats Kill GOP Effort to Censure Schiff
- REPORT: Pelosi Should Be President, Not That ‘Whore’ Trump, Singer Declares
- BREAKING: 2020 survey reveals Trump expands base, beating 3 of top four Dems, tied with one
- REPORT: Judge deals blow to Jussie Smollett
- REPORT: Democrats introduce ‘SWAMP’ Act to restrict Trump’s meetings with foreign leaders
- REPORT: Father blocked from stopping gender transition of 7-year-old son
- VIDEO: Sanders makes big declaration about Ocasio-Cortez’ future in his administration
- VIDEO: McConnell speaks out on Trump lynching comment
- BREAKING: White House nixes Trump picks to take over DHS
- CLAIM: Top Democrats reconsidering 2020 bid for WH as Biden stumbles, Kellyanne Conway responds