VIDEO: Pro-Trump group refuses to pull ad featuring Obama despite cease-and-desist letter
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A Republican super PAC is refusing the demand from President Obama’s attorneys to take down an ad featuring his image.
The pro-Trump group maintains that the TV ad, which has been airing in South Carolina, ”is a lawful expression of political speech.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“CDP will not only refuse to take ‘Enough Empty Promises’ down but will distribute this advertisement to an additional 50,000 South Carolina Democratic primary voters,” the Committee to Defend the President wrote in a letter responding to Obama’s cease-and-desist letter.
— Defend Trump (@Defend_Trump) March 1, 2020
“WE WILL NEVER BACK DOWN!” the PAC wrote in a Twitter post Monday morning.
WE WILL NEVER BACK DOWN! ✊ https://t.co/heTo5ofpW7
— Defend Trump (@Defend_Trump) March 2, 2020
— The Hill (@thehill) March 2, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Lindsey Graham predicts Biden’s vice presidential pick
- VIDEO: Kayleigh McEnany responds to reports she voted by mail 11 times
- POLL: Do you support Trump’s executive order to crack down on social media giants? [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Retired INS agent rips into Governor Cuomo, reveals corruption over nursing home deaths [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Trey Gowdy minces no words as he weighs in on George Floyd death
- VIDEO: Dozens arrested at wild NYC protest over death of George Floyd
- VIDEO: Professor who predicted Trump’s 2016 win explains who he thinks will win between Trump/Biden
- REPORT: Probe: Senior Trump admin official used office for personal gain, investigators say
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton launches accusation at Trump about ‘calling for violence’
- REPORT: Michael Moore makes incredible suggestion to show repentance to ‘black America’ after Floyd killing