VIDEO: President Trump speaks at 2019 Values Voter Summit
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
President Trump is scheduled to deliver remarks at the 2019 Values Voter Summit at 6:30 p.m. EST on Saturday.
Held in Washington, D.C., the summit is an important political event for evangelical Christians and other social conservatives, key voting groups that helped elect Trump into office.
The website describes the event:
Values Voter Summit was created in 2006 to provide a forum to help inform and mobilize citizens across America to preserve the bedrock values of traditional marriage, religious liberty, sanctity of life and limited government that make our nation strong. It has drawn over 3,000 plus attendees from around the nation and foreign countries. Garnering national and international media attention, CNN has called it “one of the top 10 political events of the year” and “one of the conservative movement’s marquee annual events.” Sean Hannity called it “the premier conservative event now in the country.” In 2016, then-candidate Mike Pence referred to it as “the greatest gathering of conservative pro-family Americans in the nation.”
VVS welcomed President Donald Trump in 2017 and Vice President Mike Pence in 2018. It showcases the nation’s leading conservative voices including Republican presidential hopefuls.
Since its inception, the Summit’s primary sponsor has been FRC Action, the legislative affiliate arm of Family Research Council.
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Democrats name Cummings replacement for acting chair of House Oversight Committee
- VIDEO: Pelosi: ‘The Voters Are Not Going to Decide’
- BREAKING: Sondland to throw Trump under the bus in congress testimony, reports say
- TRUMP TWEET: Releases statement on death of Elijah Cummings
- BREAKING: Democrat Congressman Elijah Cummings dies suddenly
- VIDEO: Women for Trump hold marches in DC, across the nation, bus line leaves many stranded
- REPORT: Justice becomes first to break new two-minute rule as Supreme Court hears immigration case
- VIDEO: Scalise: People should be alarmed by how Pelosi, Schiff trying to impeach Trump
- REPORT: Pelosi thumbs her nose at Trump by making photo of their fiery confrontation her Twitter cover image [PHOTO]
- VIDEO: Network Falsely Claims White House ‘Admits to Quid Pro Quo’ with Ukraine