VIDEO: President Trump criticizes NBA, Steve Kerr, Gregg Popovich; says league ‘pandering’ to China
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by USATODAY.COM:
For once, President Donald Trump wishes the NBA would not just stick to sports.
Golden State Warriors coach Steve Kerr and San Antonio Spurs coach Gregg Popovich have often criticized Trump for his divisive rhetoric. But they abstained from critiquing China amid its conflict with Hong Kong.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I watched this guy Steve Kerr. He was like a little boy who was so scared to be answering the question,” Trump told reporters on Wednesday. “He couldn’t answer the question. He was shaking like, ‘Oh, I don’t know.’ He didn’t know how to answer the question. Yet, he’ll talk about the United States very badly. I watched Popovich do sort of the same thing. But he didn’t look quite as scared, actually.”
Watch an explainer about the NBA’s dilemma:
In the video below, Trump comments on China trade:
To get more information about this article, please visit USATODAY.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting USATODAY.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEOS: Bronx streets descend into chaos as looters run wild: ‘Fordham is on fire’
- OpEd: STONE: Now That I’m Ungagged, I’d Like To Say A Few Things About My Prosecution
- VIDEO: Florida sheriff ‘highly recommends’ what home owners should do to looters
- VIDEO: Officer suspended after punching woman who was beating on fellow officer
- VIDEO: Ben Carson speaks out on protests and rioting across the nation
- WATCH: CNN’s Jim Acosta Shouts at Trump: ‘Is This Still a Democracy?’
- BREAKING: Zuckerberg releases statement on Trump’s controversial tweet about looting and shooting
- VIDEO: Ilhan Omar claims rioters were ‘terrorized’ by National Guard, police
- REPORT: Twitter restricts tweet from Rep. Matt Gaetz for ‘glorifying violence’
- REPORT: GOP governor rejects use of military to quell protests