VIDEO: Pelosi doubles down on Trump ‘meltdown’: ‘We have to pray for his health’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
“I pray for the president all the time and I tell him that. I pray for his safety and that of his family. Now we have to pray for his health, because this was a very serious meltdown on the part of the president,” Pelosi said at a press conference after returning to the Capitol.
“I’m not talking about mentally. I’m just talking about handling — just handling the truth,” Pelosi replied [to a reporter’s question].
Pelosi went on to describe comments she made which provoked a reaction from the president.
“My concern that I expressed to the president is that Russia has for a long time always wanted to have a foothold in the Middle East and now [Trump] has enabled that to happen,” Pelosi said. “I have concerns about all roads leading to Putin.”
“That seems to have angered the president,” she added.
Speaker Nancy Pelosi on contentious White House meeting: “I pray for the president all the time…I pray for the safety and that of his family.
— ABC News (@ABC) October 16, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEOS: Bronx streets descend into chaos as looters run wild: ‘Fordham is on fire’
- OpEd: STONE: Now That I’m Ungagged, I’d Like To Say A Few Things About My Prosecution
- VIDEO: Florida sheriff ‘highly recommends’ what home owners should do to looters
- VIDEO: Officer suspended after punching woman who was beating on fellow officer
- VIDEO: Ben Carson speaks out on protests and rioting across the nation
- WATCH: CNN’s Jim Acosta Shouts at Trump: ‘Is This Still a Democracy?’
- BREAKING: Zuckerberg releases statement on Trump’s controversial tweet about looting and shooting
- VIDEO: Ilhan Omar claims rioters were ‘terrorized’ by National Guard, police
- REPORT: Twitter restricts tweet from Rep. Matt Gaetz for ‘glorifying violence’
- REPORT: GOP governor rejects use of military to quell protests