VIDEO: Passenger describes sheer panic as flight makes emergency landing at Orlando
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WFTV.COM:
ORLANDO, Fla. – A Cayman Airlines flight from the Cayman Islands to New York City made an emergency landing at Orlando International Airport Sunday afternoon after the airline said a warning light signaled there was smoke in the plane’s cargo hold.
“I thought I was going to die,” passenger Hope Caparelli said. “I was crying.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The airline said all 103 passengers and five crew members were evacuated safely using the plane’s over-wing exits after the plane landed at OIA at 6:17 p.m.
The report said the plane’s chutes deployed and “passengers either slid down or jumped from the wing, then ran for safety.”
Despite the warning light signaling smoke in the plane’s cargo hold, the report states there was no evidence of smoke in the plane.
— Breaking Aviation News (@breakingavnews) September 9, 2019
Passengers on a Cayman Airways flight made a frightening, emergency landing in Orlando on Sunday evening after pilots detected a smoke condition on board. @David_Kerley has the story. https://t.co/R8xmf0mlY1 pic.twitter.com/0ds0yVpC2L
— Good Morning America (@GMA) September 9, 2019
FLIGHT UPDATE: Attached is the latest update on KX792 this evening, including details on flight delays expected for Monday, Sept. 9, 2019. pic.twitter.com/bfblUG0Rrr
— Cayman Airways (@CaymanAirways) September 9, 2019
— WFTV Channel 9 (@WFTV) September 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WFTV.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WFTV.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: New sexual misconduct accusation leveled against Kavanaugh, echoes previous allegation
- REPORT: Baby born on 9/11 at 9:11 weighing 9 pounds, 11 ounces [PICTURES]
- REPORT: DC flies US flags with 51 stars ahead of statehood hearing
- REPORT: Mike Flynn Is Finally Fighting Back
- POLL: Do you like MAGA or KAG?
- VIDEO: Portland crowd boos during on-field Armed Forces swearing-in on 9/11
- REPORT: Morning Joe’s Mika suggests Trump isn’t Barron’s father
- VIDEO: The View slams Julián Castro’s ‘ageism’
- BREAKING: Trump confirms death of Osama bin Laden’s son
- VIDEO: Horrifying Attack Unfolds On Man In Ilhan Omar’s District