VIDEO: ‘Out of order’: Nadler shuts Jordan down over inquiry about DOJ inspector general testimony
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler shut down Republican Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan when he insisted on confronting the New York Democrat about inviting Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz to testify about his harsh reports on former FBI Director James Comey.
The panel met on Tuesday to consider gun violence prevention bills and other legislation.
The article goes on to state the following:
In one exchange at the beginning of the meeting, Jordan doggedly pressed Nadler about when the committee might be able to question Horowitz about his report last month criticizing Comey for how he handled memos describing his discussions with President Trump.
“When will the Judiciary Committee get to question IG Horowitz about his scathing Comey report?” Jordan tweeted. “@RepJerryNadler: ‘I’m not sure which report you’re referring to… I don’t know. We haven’t discussed that.’ Dems would rather focus on impeachment and taking our guns.”
When will the Judiciary Committee get to question IG Horowitz about his scathing Comey report?@RepJerryNadler: “I’m not sure which report you’re referring to… I don’t know. We haven’t discussed that.”
Dems would rather focus on impeachment and taking our guns. pic.twitter.com/hnF4MnsTvK
— Rep. Jim Jordan (@Jim_Jordan) September 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: New sexual misconduct accusation leveled against Kavanaugh, echoes previous allegation
- REPORT: Baby born on 9/11 at 9:11 weighing 9 pounds, 11 ounces [PICTURES]
- REPORT: DC flies US flags with 51 stars ahead of statehood hearing
- REPORT: Mike Flynn Is Finally Fighting Back
- POLL: Do you like MAGA or KAG?
- REPORT: Trooper Attacked, Left With Serious Facial Injuries After Routine Traffic Stop
- VIDEO: Portland crowd boos during on-field Armed Forces swearing-in on 9/11
- BREAKING: Trump confirms death of Osama bin Laden’s son
- VIDEO: Horrifying Attack Unfolds On Man In Ilhan Omar’s District
- REPORT: Morning Joe’s Mika suggests Trump isn’t Barron’s father