VIDEO: ‘Out of order’: Nadler shuts Jordan down over inquiry about DOJ inspector general testimony
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler shut down Republican Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan when he insisted on confronting the New York Democrat about inviting Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz to testify about his harsh reports on former FBI Director James Comey.
The panel met on Tuesday to consider gun violence prevention bills and other legislation.
The article goes on to state the following:
In one exchange at the beginning of the meeting, Jordan doggedly pressed Nadler about when the committee might be able to question Horowitz about his report last month criticizing Comey for how he handled memos describing his discussions with President Trump.
“When will the Judiciary Committee get to question IG Horowitz about his scathing Comey report?” Jordan tweeted. “@RepJerryNadler: ‘I’m not sure which report you’re referring to… I don’t know. We haven’t discussed that.’ Dems would rather focus on impeachment and taking our guns.”
When will the Judiciary Committee get to question IG Horowitz about his scathing Comey report?@RepJerryNadler: “I’m not sure which report you’re referring to… I don’t know. We haven’t discussed that.”
Dems would rather focus on impeachment and taking our guns. pic.twitter.com/hnF4MnsTvK
— Rep. Jim Jordan (@Jim_Jordan) September 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- THEY WON’T STOP: Kevin McCarthy Says Democrats Want To DESTROY President Trump
- VIDEO: Pelosi does impression of McConnell; uses grim nickname
- BREAKING: Hundreds of migrants form new caravan headed to U.S., break through first border [PHOTOS, VIDEOS]
- VIDEO: Why Ted Cruz should be leading Senate impeachment trial
- BREAKING: Trump reveals whether he would block Bolton from testifying in Senate trial
- BREAKING: Veteran Actress, Known for ‘King of Queens’ Role, Dies at 95
- VIDEO: Hoax Impeachment: President Trump UNLOADS On ‘The Biggest WITCH HUNT’ In American History
- BREAKING: Trump to add two well-known lawyers to impeachment defense team
- TRUMP TWEETS: Lashes out at ‘Mini Mike,’, Bloomberg responds with mocking tweets
- REPORT: Virginia judge rules on bid to overturn Northam’s emergency gun ban ahead of state Capitol rally