VIDEO: Nursing home resident has blunt message for Kamala Harris: ‘We don’t want you to mess with it’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
While Sen. Kamala Harris was helping senior citizens in a nursing home in Iowa with their game of bingo, one of the residents told her what she thought about her healthcare policies.
The elderly woman asked the presidential candidate how she was going to pay for a “Medicare for all” plan.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Well, we’re going to pay because right now, let me tell you something, we’re all paying for healthcare for everyone and it’s in the emergency room,” Harris told the woman.
“No, we’re not. No, we’re not. Leave our healthcare system alone. We don’t want you to mess with it,” the woman replied.
Harris promised she wouldn’t “mess with” the healthcare the woman has, adding she would keep health care the “way you like it.”
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Ryan Costello Dead: MLB Prospect’s Final Tweet Concerned His Health
- BREAKING: Supreme Court takes action on House subpoena of Trump financial records
- BREAKING: Three dead after shooting spree at Oklahoma Walmart
- VIDEO: GOP Rep. says impeachment hearings should be postponed due to new development
- REPORT: Trump rips into Pence aide who called Ukraine call ‘inappropriate’
- BREAKING: Pompeo announces reversal of Obama policy on Israel [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Navy SEAL slams Biden for attacking Trump’s military pardons
- VIDEO: Biden Says Americans Can Handle ‘Eight Years Of Donald Trump’
- VIDEO: Eddie Gallagher speaks out after Trump orders his Naval rank restored
- REPORT: Michigan county seized retiree’s home over $8 debt – now he’s fighting back