VIDEO: ‘That Is Not Democracy!’: Protester Runs On Stage, Steals Mic From 2020 Candidate
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
A protester interrupted a rally in Chattanooga, Tennessee on Wednesday for former New York City Mayor and 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg.
The protester screamed that the billionaire was trying to buy the election, and chanted “That is not Democracy! That is plutocracy!” before security was able to get her off the stage.
The article goes on to state the following:
Bloomberg did not enter the race until last November, and his name has not been on the ballot for the first two Democratic primary contests. However, the former mayor has been able to become relevant in the race thanks to the hundreds of million dollars he has spent on advertisements. Bloomberg is worth over $60 billion, and is one of the richest people in the world, according to Forbes.
He has been accused of trying to “buy” the nomination.
WATCH what happened:
Protester at Bloomberg Rally: “Bloomberg is trying to buy this Election. That is not Democracy! That is plutocracy!” pic.twitter.com/ZrGKQVSDxN
— Benny (@bennyjohnson) February 12, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: New survey reveals chances of a Sanders-Warren ticket
- VIDEO: Karl Rove: ‘Not so fast’ on narrative that Bernie Sanders is the front-runner
- VIDEO: McCarthy weighs in on socialism in the 2020 race
- VIDEO: Trump wants top Democrat investigated for leak of Russia briefing
- VIDEO: Trump administration rule to restrict green cards for welfare-reliant immigrants takes effect
- EXCLUSIVE: Clinton accuser Juanita Broaddrick issues statement on Weinstein verdict
- WATCH: Amazing takedown of suspect by K9 cop
- VIDEO: Pelosi takes to the streets in San Francisco. Here’s why
- BREAKING: Harvey Weinstein rerouted to hospital on way to jail
- VIDEO: Black, gay Republican blasts Jussie Smollett for hate crime hoax