VIDEO: ‘Why Would I Not?’: Chiefs Cornerback Asked About WH Visit After Super Bowl Win
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Kanas City Chiefs’ cornerback Bashaud Breeland said he can’t wait to visit the White House after the team’s Super Bowl LIV victory agains the San Francisco 49ers.
“Why would I not [go], man?” the 28-year-old National Football League player told TMZ in a piece published Thursday. “It’s an experience that everybody, every kid would want to go to.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“I want to go see what the White House is like!” he added when asked by the outlet if he planned to join the team when the Chiefs go to the White House and meet President Donald Trump following the teams 31-20 in a come from behind victory during the Super Bowl.
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Details emerge of CDC funding cuts repeatedly sought by Obama admin, despite Biden’s attacks on Trump preparedness
- REPORT: Trump wants THIS to appear on economic relief checks, WSJ claims
- REPORT: Virus cases surging in California, mayor warns his city is days away from being next NYC
- REPORT: Widespread flushing of toilet paper ‘alternatives’ causing major problems [PHOTO]
- REPORT: Haiti hospital chief kidnapped amid coronavirus emergency [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Riots erupt in China’s coronavirus epicentre Wuhan; riot police clash with civilians
- REPORT: 15,000 Indians may have been infected by ‘super-spreader’ guru
- REPORT: Princess becomes first royal to die from coronavirus
- REPORT: 66 Residents of One Nursing Home Have COVID-19
- BREAKING: CDC issues travel advisory for residents of 3 US states