VIDEO: New book names key players Rosenstein believed would back 25th Amendment move on Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein expected that former White House Chief of Staff John Kelly and then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions would back the use of the 25th Amendment against President Trump, but miscalculated and was eventually forced out, a new book claims.
James B. Stewart, the author of “Deep State,” appeared on MSNBC Monday to discuss the revelations, and said Rosenstein was fully serious about wearing a wire to entrap the president. He also felt he could count on cabinet members to forcibly remove Trump if that failed.
The article goes on to state the following:
“[Rosenstein]… denied saying that he wanted to invoke the 25th Amendment. But there are also witnesses to that conversation, and he even named two cabinet-level people who were going to support that — namely John Kelly, the chief of staff, and [Jeff] Sessions, the attorney general.”
Stewart said Rosenstein was taking dramatic steps to carry out his attempted coup after he discussed the 25th Amendment with other cabinet members and thought sure they would turn on Trump. WATCH the video below:
#3b746c1347cb5ddc801fc520036fe16c New book claims Rod Rosenstein thought John Kelly and Jeff Sessions would back use of 25th Amendment against Trump https://t.co/5MmP1evZWc https://t.co/GA5oXyiqcm pic.twitter.com/LirGuBM0d7
— Manfred Rosenberg (@4PawShop) October 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton pulls out of women’s event after learning who else was going to speak
- REPORT: Tulsi Gabbard’s Husband Shares Powerful Photo Reminding People Where Her Loyalties Lie
- EXCLUSIVE: Identity revealed of wounded veteran who Trump saluted at Texas rally [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
- BREAKING: GOP congressman who is considering Trump impeachment announces retirement [VIDEO]
- TRUMP TWEETS: Taunts Pelosi by highlighting protesters invading her office
- REPORT: Rick Perry throws the Dems’ subpoena for Ukraine documents back in their face
- VIDEO: 2016 Trump GOP Challenger Comes Out for Impeachment; The Left Reacts
- REPORT: 2020 candidate defends Tulsi Gabbard after Clinton attack
- REPORT: Chick-fil-A closing after backlash over donations to Christian organizations
- REPORT: Commentator says Elijah Cummings death was God’s revenge for taking on Trump