VIDEO: Network Falsely Claims White House ‘Admits to Quid Pro Quo’ with Ukraine
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
CNN claimed Thursday that the White House “admits to quid pro quo with Ukraine.”
That appeared to be the opposite, in fact, of what happened during a press conference with acting White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney.
The article goes on to state the following:
What Mulvaney actuallysaid was that the Trump administration had initially withheld funding from Ukraine for a variety of reasons, including the fact that Europe was not providing enough funding for military aid. Another reason, he said, was suspicion of past corruption in Ukraine — which included Ukraine’s possible role in interfering in the 2016 presidential election, including its possible possession of a Democratic National Committee server.
“Mulvaney said that “what happened in 2016 certainly was part” of what the president was concerned with in regards to “corruption with that nation.”
“That is absolutely appropriate,” Mulvaney said.
Mulvaney insisted there was no pressure by President Donald J. Trump on Ukraine to investigate a potential presidential rival–former Vice President Joe Biden–in exchange for aid.
WATCH: NPR's @ayesharascoe questions acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney on President Trump asking a foreign leader to investigate his political opponents. (Video via the White House)
— NPR Politics (@nprpolitics) October 17, 2019
Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney on the Ukraine Witch Hunt: "You don't give stuff to the public and say 'here it is' if you're trying to cover something up." pic.twitter.com/rXSwyli8Hm
— Team Trump (@TeamTrump) October 17, 2019
Mick Mulvaney confirmed that Donald Trump wanted Ukraine to commit to an investigation into attempts to meddle in the 2016 election. https://t.co/7FFswSAuOE
— Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) October 17, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: GOP Senator: If Local Law Enforcement Overwhelmed, Let’s See How Anarchists Respond When the 101st Airborne Is on the Other Side of the Street
- POLL: Should the U.S. military be sent to major cities to stop riots?
- VIDEO: Officer suspended after punching woman who was beating on fellow officer
- REPORT: Viral photo shows cop being protected by black protesters during riot
- VIDEO: Keith Ellison responds to son’s Antifa tweet
- REPORT: 25-year-old arrested for allegedly setting fire to historic courthouse
- REPORT: Actress Hopeful After Protesters Breach Perimeter Near White House
- VIDEO: Trump Considering Insurrection Act to Quell Riots
- REPORT: Virginia Dems explain tweet praising rioters after night of mayhem across America
- REPORT: Trump threatens to deploy military as George Floyd protests continue to shake the U.S.