VIDEO: NBC reporter falsely accuses Trump Campaign of editing Biden’s ‘White Kids’ remarks
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
NBC correspondent Andrea Mitchell falsely accused President Donald Trump’s campaign Friday of editing footage of Joe Biden’s comments on poor kids being “just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”
Mitchell appeared on NBC’s Today, where she claimed Trump’s rapid response director Andrew Clark posted a video of one of Biden’s Iowa campaign events that “notably did not include the full remarks,” Mediaite reported. However, Mitchell’s report, save for a short edit of its own, posted the exact same clip Clark did of Biden.
“Joe Biden, after a widely praised speech against the president 24 hours ago, is now facing a Trump campaign counter-attack, seizing on a few words on the campaign trail,” Mitchell said. “The former vice president accusing the President of being a racist who emboldens white supremacists by aligning himself with their cause, but it’s Biden’s bungling of his own remarks that’s making headlines this morning.”
The article goes on to state the following
Mitchell reported Trump’s team “quickly seizing on just the ‘white kids’ comment” and said Clark “notably did not include the full remarks” in the clip he shared in his tweet. However, Clark’s clip played through Biden’s full remarks and did not stop at him saying “white kids.”
Mediaite noted Mitchell was “wrong in this assertion.”
Mitchell covered for Biden during the same segment by saying his gaffe came “after a long day and night at the Iowa State Fair.” Clark also responded to Biden’s campaign accusing him of posting the video without Biden’s “immediate correction,” saying the clip did do so.
Our tweet of the video did, in fact, include Biden’s “immediate correction.” They can’t even get their response right.
No amount of “immediate corrections” can change the fact that “slip ups” like this are part of a proven pattern for Joe Biden. https://t.co/eHyrOJ5HV5
— Andrew Clark (@AndrewHClark) August 9, 2019
Andrea Mitchell Falsely Accuses Trump Campaign of Editing Biden’s ‘White Kids’ Remarks https://t.co/DWhXfdeVui
— Free Beacon (@FreeBeacon) August 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FreeBeacon. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FreeBeacon
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Susan Boyle performs ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ a Decade After Famed Audition
- REPORT: Omar lashes out in Twitter rant after Nadler criticizes her for sharing controversial cartoon
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Mocks Republicans For ‘Losing Their Minds’
- REPORT: Former Kirsten Gillibrand staffers want senator to quit presidential campaign
- REPORT: Border Patrol busts woman with over $20K worth of fentanyl in her underwear
- REPORT: Three ship commanders fired in two days, raising questions about Navy’s ‘zero-error tolerance’ culture
- BREAKING: Republican announces plan to primary challenge Trump
- REPORT: Pelosi again breaks with Democrats on impeachment
- BREAKING: Justice Department inspector general reportedly completes FISA abuse investigation [VIDEO]
- REPORT: AOC takes heat from Heartland conservatives over her mocking video about Electoral College