VIDEO: MSNBC guest blames Trump for Shepard Smith’s ouster from Fox
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
An MSNBC guest claimed that the Trump administration strong-armed Fox News into getting rid of network anchor Shepard Smith, who has been a vocal critic of the president.
Smith announced during the conclusion of his show that he was leaving the network imminently on Friday. A number of colleagues at the network were shocked by the news. Many outside the network speculated that his ouster could have been a result of Rupert Murdoch meeting with Attorney General William Barr at the former’s home earlier this week.
The article goes on to state the following:
Danielle Moodie-Mills, a co-host of the Democracy-ish podcast, pushed the unsubstantiated claim and alleged that the administration “explicitly” forced Smith out during a Friday evening appearance on The Beat With Ari Melber.
WATCH her claim in the video clip below:
“It is explicit. The government is dictating program. Fox News has turned into state television. It is Trump TV.”
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) October 12, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: U.S. judge issues ruling on Trump lawsuit to block House from getting his state tax returns
- VIDEO: Spoiler Alert: Here’s what happened to Sean Spicer on ‘Dancing With the Stars’
- BREAKING: Pentagon official makes allegations about Trump and Ukraine in testimony [READ TRANSCRIPT]
- OP-ED: Fox analyst says Democrats’ Trump impeachment inquiry is already in big trouble, thanks to one man
- REPORT: Rex Tillerson speaks out after Haley accusation
- BREAKING: Mexico makes arrests in massacre of American women, children -minister
- EXCLUSIVE: Veteran rips into NYC anti-Trump protesters in fiery confrontation [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Supreme Court makes decision on lawsuit against gun manufacturer brought by Sandy Hook families
- VIDEO: Details emerge of how Trump saved the NYC Veterans Day Parade nearly 20 years ago
- VIDEO: Things Get Awkward On MSNBC When Student Makes Statement About Jeffrey Epstein