VIDEO: MSNBC contributor questions Kamala Harris’s credibility on reforming the justice system
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
MSNBC contributor Jason Johnson on Monday compared Sen. Kamala Harris (D., Calif.) proposing a new criminal justice plan to a burglar offering to install home security systems.
“Her attempt to roll out this brand new criminal justice program is one of her ways of saying, ‘Hey, I’m coming back into this. I’ve got something to say, I’m an expert in this area,” Johnson said on MSNBC’s Morning Joe. “But politically, it’s kinda difficult. She’s sort of like a burglar saying, ‘Hey, let me set up your home security system.'”
The article goes on to state the following:
Johnson added that since she announced her presidential candidacy, Harris has faced an uphill climb with liberal voters, given her harsh record on crime as California’s attorney general.
“Many liberals have said she is a part of the very criminal justice system that she’s now saying, ‘Hey this is how I’m going to reform it,'” Johnson said.
End the death penalty.
End mass incarceration.
End solitary confinement.
End the use of private prisons.
The criminal justice reform plan I released today will do this and more to radically transform how our nation ensures justice.
— Kamala Harris (@KamalaHarris) September 10, 2019
‘She’s sort of like a burglar saying, hey, let me set up your home security system’https://t.co/EMYhGnKHgP
— Free Beacon (@FreeBeacon) September 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FreeBeacon. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FreeBeacon
Trending on DML News App
- UPDATE: Gov. Cuomo speaks on brother’s coronavirus diagnosis
- REPORT: Coronavirus takes life of Wall Street CFO
- VIDEO: Gov. Cuomo gives passionate response to Trump’s remarks on speculation of presidential race
- BREAKING: Appeals Court issues ruling on Texas abortion ban during COVID-19 pandemic
- VIDEO: Trump calls Pelosi a ‘sick puppy” over coronavirus criticism
- REPORT: Maxine Waters unleashes on Pres. Trump in raging Twitterstorm
- Submit News
- REPORT: California emergency manager is caught sunbathing on an empty beach
- TRUMP TWEET: Taunts Nancy Pelosi about MSNBC interview [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Secretary of State Mike Pompeo addresses the press amid Trump impeachment inquiry