VIDEO: MSNBC contributor questions Kamala Harris’s credibility on reforming the justice system
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
MSNBC contributor Jason Johnson on Monday compared Sen. Kamala Harris (D., Calif.) proposing a new criminal justice plan to a burglar offering to install home security systems.
“Her attempt to roll out this brand new criminal justice program is one of her ways of saying, ‘Hey, I’m coming back into this. I’ve got something to say, I’m an expert in this area,” Johnson said on MSNBC’s Morning Joe. “But politically, it’s kinda difficult. She’s sort of like a burglar saying, ‘Hey, let me set up your home security system.'”
The article goes on to state the following:
Johnson added that since she announced her presidential candidacy, Harris has faced an uphill climb with liberal voters, given her harsh record on crime as California’s attorney general.
“Many liberals have said she is a part of the very criminal justice system that she’s now saying, ‘Hey this is how I’m going to reform it,'” Johnson said.
End the death penalty.
End mass incarceration.
End solitary confinement.
End the use of private prisons.
The criminal justice reform plan I released today will do this and more to radically transform how our nation ensures justice.
— Kamala Harris (@KamalaHarris) September 10, 2019
‘She’s sort of like a burglar saying, hey, let me set up your home security system’https://t.co/EMYhGnKHgP
— Free Beacon (@FreeBeacon) September 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FreeBeacon. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FreeBeacon
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Kellyanne Conway compares Bloomberg sexist remarks to Trump Access Hollywood tape
- VIDEO: Trey Gowdy reacts to DOJ decision on McCabe
- REPORT: Illegal alien confessed to raping 11-year-old relative after baby born in bathtub
- BREAKING: 1 person is killed, 4 others hurt in nightclub shooting
- Submit News
- DML LIVE: Let Trump be Trump (Sat – Feb 15)
- DML LIVE: A new birth awaits, and it’s dangerous (Tues – Feb 11)
- REPORT: Prosecutor John Durham examining interagency turf war over Obama emails hacked by Russia
- VIDEO: Media praised Michael Avenatti, convicted felon, as the man who could take down Trump
- VIDEO: 2020 Dem calls on Barr to testify in front of Senate after department rejects recommended Roger Stone sentencing