VIDEO: MSNBC contributor questions Kamala Harris’s credibility on reforming the justice system
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
MSNBC contributor Jason Johnson on Monday compared Sen. Kamala Harris (D., Calif.) proposing a new criminal justice plan to a burglar offering to install home security systems.
“Her attempt to roll out this brand new criminal justice program is one of her ways of saying, ‘Hey, I’m coming back into this. I’ve got something to say, I’m an expert in this area,” Johnson said on MSNBC’s Morning Joe. “But politically, it’s kinda difficult. She’s sort of like a burglar saying, ‘Hey, let me set up your home security system.'”
The article goes on to state the following:
Johnson added that since she announced her presidential candidacy, Harris has faced an uphill climb with liberal voters, given her harsh record on crime as California’s attorney general.
“Many liberals have said she is a part of the very criminal justice system that she’s now saying, ‘Hey this is how I’m going to reform it,'” Johnson said.
End the death penalty.
End mass incarceration.
End solitary confinement.
End the use of private prisons.
The criminal justice reform plan I released today will do this and more to radically transform how our nation ensures justice.
— Kamala Harris (@KamalaHarris) September 10, 2019
‘She’s sort of like a burglar saying, hey, let me set up your home security system’https://t.co/EMYhGnKHgP
— Free Beacon (@FreeBeacon) September 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FreeBeacon. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FreeBeacon
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: NBC’s Chuck Todd under fire over question to Biden about Trump
- VIDEO: Epidemiologist evaluates if coronavirus can be contracted more than once
- REPORT: Wuhan residents give staggering estimate of ‘actual’ coronavirus deaths that dwarfs official tally
- REPORT: State Department: U.S. ‘leading the world’ in coronavirus fight while China takes credit
- REPORT: Biden vs Trump: Fox News releases recent poll results
- REPORT: Trump issues major disaster declaration for THIS major city over coronavirus
- DML cuts deal with supply chain partners, offers massive amount of FREE CBD amid outbreak
- REPORT: Death toll in Spain rises by record number in one day
- VIDEO: White House coronavirus coordinator sends strong message to all governors and mayors
- REPORT: Kennedy Center makes shocking announcement hours after $25 million bailout is signed