VIDEO: ‘Morning Joe’ drags out nearly 30-yr-old footage of Trump with Jeffrey Epstein at Mar-a-Lago party
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
MSNBC’s Morning Joe aired footage Wednesday of President Trump with Jeffrey Epstein at Mar-a-Lago in 1992.
The November 1992 tape was found in the NBC archives and shows the two men at a party at Trump’s Florida resort.
The article goes on to state the following:
Epstein pleaded guilty to felony prostitution charges more than a decade later. He is now behind bars facing sex trafficking and conspiracy charges.
Trump said last week he was “not a fan” of Epstein and he “knew him like everybody in Palm Beach knew him.”
CLICK HERE to read more from the Washington Examiner. Watch video below:
President Trump had already stated that he hasn’t spoken to Epstein in over 15 years. A lawyer representing Epstein’s victims had stated in a court document that Trump banned Epstein from his Mar-A-Lago estate “because Epstein sexually assaulted an underage girl at the club.”
Pres. Trump claims he had a “falling out” with Jeffrey Epstein when asked about his previous comments calling Epstein a “terrific guy.”
— ABC News (@ABC) July 9, 2019
The party tape of Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein…
— Jack Bohrer (@JRBoh) July 17, 2019
Morning Joe dug up footage of Trump partying with Jeffrey Epstein at Mar-a-Lago in 1992 pic.twitter.com/3T4l2enrqc
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) July 17, 2019
Video dating back more than 25 years gives us a look at the relationship between President Trump and accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein. The clip shows both of them together at a party in 1992, @stephgosk reports. pic.twitter.com/6Jm8ii2Rj9
— TODAY (@TODAYshow) July 17, 2019
Morning Joe dug footage of Trump and Epstein up out of the NBC archives.
The tape, from 1992, shows the two men at a party at Trump’s Florida resort.https://t.co/A0iYDyDPSE
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) July 17, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Omar lashes out in Twitter rant after Nadler criticizes her for sharing controversial cartoon
- BREAKING: Justice Department inspector general reportedly completes FISA abuse investigation [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Susan Boyle performs ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ a Decade After Famed Audition
- REPORT: Tlaib’s response to bombing death of 17-yr-old Israeli girl sparks outrage
- REPORT: Border Patrol busts woman with over $20K worth of fentanyl in her underwear
- REPORT: Pelosi again breaks with Democrats on impeachment
- REPORT: AOC takes heat from Heartland conservatives over her mocking video about Electoral College
- REPORT: One Of Kavanaugh’s High School Classmates Is Suing HuffPost For ‘Fabricated’ Reporting
- VIDEO: Pro-Trump Ms. Nevada has been stripped of her crown
- VIDEO: Amber alert cancelled after kidnapped Texas boy, 6, found dead with mother