VIDEO: ‘Morning Joe’ drags out nearly 30-yr-old footage of Trump with Jeffrey Epstein at Mar-a-Lago party
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
MSNBC’s Morning Joe aired footage Wednesday of President Trump with Jeffrey Epstein at Mar-a-Lago in 1992.
The November 1992 tape was found in the NBC archives and shows the two men at a party at Trump’s Florida resort.
The article goes on to state the following:
Epstein pleaded guilty to felony prostitution charges more than a decade later. He is now behind bars facing sex trafficking and conspiracy charges.
Trump said last week he was “not a fan” of Epstein and he “knew him like everybody in Palm Beach knew him.”
CLICK HERE to read more from the Washington Examiner. Watch video below:
President Trump had already stated that he hasn’t spoken to Epstein in over 15 years. A lawyer representing Epstein’s victims had stated in a court document that Trump banned Epstein from his Mar-A-Lago estate “because Epstein sexually assaulted an underage girl at the club.”
Pres. Trump claims he had a “falling out” with Jeffrey Epstein when asked about his previous comments calling Epstein a “terrific guy.”
— ABC News (@ABC) July 9, 2019
The party tape of Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein…
— Jack Bohrer (@JRBoh) July 17, 2019
Morning Joe dug up footage of Trump partying with Jeffrey Epstein at Mar-a-Lago in 1992 pic.twitter.com/3T4l2enrqc
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) July 17, 2019
Video dating back more than 25 years gives us a look at the relationship between President Trump and accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein. The clip shows both of them together at a party in 1992, @stephgosk reports. pic.twitter.com/6Jm8ii2Rj9
— TODAY (@TODAYshow) July 17, 2019
Morning Joe dug footage of Trump and Epstein up out of the NBC archives.
The tape, from 1992, shows the two men at a party at Trump’s Florida resort.https://t.co/A0iYDyDPSE
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) July 17, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Saudi-led coalition reports evidence indicating who’s to blame for oil plant attacks
- BREAKING: Dog The Bounty Hunter, 66, ‘suffers heart emergency’
- BREAKING: State of New York takes major action to get their hands on Trump’s tax returns
- REPORT: Transgender Worker Gets Fired After Telling Conservative Customer To ‘Get The F*ck Out’
- POLL: Should Kavanaugh sue the New York Times?
- BREAKING: NASCAR champ, 61, dies in plane crash near Rhode Island
- REPORT: Lindsey Graham makes vow amid calls for Kavanaugh impeachment
- VIDEO: The moment Christie Brinkley falls and breaks her arm, ending role on DWTS
- BREAKING: High school friend challenges story of Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford
- REPORT: Fisherman catches strange, ‘dinosaur-like’ creature [PHOTO]