VIDEO: Michelle Obama pushes out message to high school seniors
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Former first lady Michelle Obama shared a message Friday celebrating high school seniors’ hard work in the midst of a pandemic and encouraged them to “breathe deep and dance your heart out” at a virtual “Prom-athon” event.
“Hey class of 2020. Look, I know none of you planned on missing out on so many senior year milestones, things like sports tournaments or prom nights,” Obama starts the video. “I’m so proud of what I’ve seen from you all. You’re persevering through everything you’re facing. And look, there’s no playbook for any of this.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The video comes as Obama’s “When We All Vote” organization has partnered with MTV to hold a special prom event for seniors that also encourages them to register to vote.
— Michelle Obama (@MichelleObama) May 23, 2020
WATCH: “I’m so proud of what I’ve seen from you all.” the former first lady says in the video. “I just want you to breathe deep, dance your heart out and enjoy this prom-a-thon.” https://t.co/vVWlzAIQKJ
— The Hill (@thehill) May 23, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Court blocks White House from suspending reporter for INCREDIBLE reason
- REPORT: Couple suspected of killing 8-year-old maid
- REPORT: Utah National Guard confirms they were kicked out of DC hotel, Trump, GOP senators react
- WATCH: Stunning moment Washington Monument struck by lightning, 2 park police also injured
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton asks appeals court to help her dodge Judicial Watch deposition on emails and Benghazi
- BREAKING: Biden releases statement, formally clinches Democratic presidential nomination
- REPORT: AOC stuns party by endorsing powerful incumbent’s primary rival
- REPORT: Dem AG: Letting America Burn Is the Path to Growth
- REPORT: Liberal governor pardons illegal set for deportation, DML responds
- VIDEO: Biden mistakenly refers to Sanders as ‘the president’ during debate