VIDEO: Michael Moore makes admission: ‘Trump was right’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Liberal filmmaker Michael Moore is no fan of President Trump but admits the Republican had one thing right during the 2016 election.
“The people that came out for Trump — I’m not talking about the racist, white supremacist part. I’m talking about those people who are sick and tired of the system. Trump told them it was rigged. It was rigged. And he was right when he said that,” Moore said during an appearance Wednesday on MSNBC.
The article goes on to state the following:
Moore said Trump won in 2016 because voters could relate to his message about how the political system, economy, and media were “rigged” against them.
WATCH his remarks in the video below:
“The people that came out for Trump…people who are sick and tired of the system. Trump told them it was rigged. It was rigged. And he was right when he said that.”
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) November 29, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Hollywood icon calls out ‘blatant abuse of power’ in SAG acceptance speech
- UPDATE: As trial nears, Trump lawyers call impeachment case ‘flimsy’
- REPORT: Alan Dershowitz makes stunning statement on Trump impeachment acquittal
- EXCLUSIVE: Gun rally takes shape in VA
- REPORT: Schiff fires back at Trump: ‘What are you hiding?’
- REPORT: The 2020 Census begins
- DML: The key to killing impeachment is expose the Dems!
- VIDEO: Pelosi does impression of McConnell; uses grim nickname
- VIDEO: Bernie Sanders explains difference between him and Elizabeth Warren
- REPORT: Person who decided to release Strzok-Page texts revealed; Twitter outraged