VIDEO: Megyn Kelly appearance on Fox News caused viewership to skyrocket to millions
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Megyn Kelly’s return last week to Fox News as a guest on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” delivered more than 4 million viewers in helping the program being the most-watched program on cable, according to Nielsen Media Research.
The Kelly interview, which included pointed commentary about her former employer, NBC News, marked her first TV appearance in almost one year and her first appearance on Fox News in nearly three years.
The article goes on to state the following:
Kelly made a highly visible jump from Fox News to NBC News in 2017, signing a three-year contract with the Comcast-owned network and gaining her own morning show.
Kelly was ousted from NBC over what they considered controversial remarks she made on a show about blackface.
NBC executives were also irritated when Kelly “showed a willingness to book sexual misconduct accusers of former “Today” host Matt Lauer, with some media experts suggesting it helped lead to her exit from the network,” the article states.
— The Hill (@thehill) October 18, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Ted Cruz torches Rosenstein on Russia probe in blistering grilling
- EXCLUSIVE: NYPD commissioner shares video of cops finding bricks left for looters
- BREAKING: Senate votes on House-passed Paycheck Protection Program reform bill
- VIDEO: 2 NYPD cops shot, another stabbed in neck during ‘unprovoked’ attack
- REPORT: Democrat senator calls for Barr to resign over order to clear protests
- REPORT: Florida city becomes first to ban gun sales and carry during ’emergency declaration’
- REPORT: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to NFL team, ‘Change your name’
- BREAKING: Pelosi says House will soon announce sweeping police reform legislation
- TRUMP TWEETS: Rips into Sen. Lisa Murkowski with fire and fury!
- VIDEO: Footage of 7-year-old girl in Black Lives Matter march goes viral