VIDEO: Meghan McCain walks off ABC set after clash with Navarro
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
“The View” co-host Meghan McCain left the studio stage on Friday after a testy confrontation with guest host Ana Navarro.
The group was discussing how both political parties treated whistleblowers and leakers like Julian Assange. McCain suggested that Democrats were hypocritical for supporting a whistleblower that surfaced on the news this week while criticizing Assange, who released emails from former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s campaign.
The article goes on to state the following:
Amid crosstalk about the issue, McCain tried to interject and clarify that she may have been “clumsy” in her initial comments. “Excuse me, maybe I was clumsy in the way that I said it,” she said, talking over the other hosts.
lol Meghan McCain stormed off after Ana Navarro said “don’t scream at me, i’m two feet away.” pic.twitter.com/Gz2omi69LC
— Ibrahim (@IbrahimAS97) September 20, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Democrats name Cummings replacement for acting chair of House Oversight Committee
- VIDEO: Pelosi: ‘The Voters Are Not Going to Decide’
- BREAKING: Sondland to throw Trump under the bus in congress testimony, reports say
- TRUMP TWEET: Releases statement on death of Elijah Cummings
- BREAKING: Democrat Congressman Elijah Cummings dies suddenly
- VIDEO: Women for Trump hold marches in DC, across the nation, bus line leaves many stranded
- REPORT: Justice becomes first to break new two-minute rule as Supreme Court hears immigration case
- VIDEO: Network Falsely Claims White House ‘Admits to Quid Pro Quo’ with Ukraine
- REPORT: Democrat-Controlled House Passed Bill with ‘Quid Pro Quo’ on Election Interference
- VIDEO: Scalise: People should be alarmed by how Pelosi, Schiff trying to impeach Trump