VIDEO: Meghan McCain slams 2020 candidate for ‘buying votes’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Meghan McCain ripped into 2020 Democratic presidential hopeful Tom Steyer during a Friday segment of “The View,” calling it “un-American” that he would try to buy support.
McCain and her cohosts on the ABC talk show were discussing the fact that another former New York City mayor — gun control advocate and billionaire Michael Bloomberg — might be considering a late entry in the Democratic primary.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I think he’s great for New Yorkers, but I would pay good money to see Mike Bloomberg interact with somebody who makes $50,000 a year in Iowa, or less, $20,000 a year,” McCain jumped in. “I also know him well. He was one of my father’s pallbearers. I disagree with him vehemently on many things. The idea that you can come in because you’re a billionaire, and you’ll pay for voters, it’s not working for Tom Steyer,” she said, laying out the timeline and suggesting that the only way Bloomberg could rally the kind of support he needed would be to follow suit.
Once power is restored to the people, we’re going to get everything we want: health care as a right, the education our kids deserve, a living wage, and clean air and water. We can have it all. pic.twitter.com/dsDhUptqi4
— Tom Steyer (@TomSteyer) November 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- OpEd: STONE: Now That I’m Ungagged, I’d Like To Say A Few Things About My Prosecution
- VIDEOS: Bronx streets descend into chaos as looters run wild: ‘Fordham is on fire’
- VIDEO: Officer suspended after punching woman who was beating on fellow officer
- VIDEO: Florida sheriff ‘highly recommends’ what home owners should do to looters
- REPORT: Twitter restricts tweet from Rep. Matt Gaetz for ‘glorifying violence’
- VIDEO: Ben Carson speaks out on protests and rioting across the nation
- WATCH: CNN’s Jim Acosta Shouts at Trump: ‘Is This Still a Democracy?’
- BREAKING: Zuckerberg releases statement on Trump’s controversial tweet about looting and shooting
- REPORT: DOJ files formal appeal with Supreme Court over House access to Mueller grand jury material
- VIDEO: Ilhan Omar claims rioters were ‘terrorized’ by National Guard, police