VIDEO: McCarthy details how $2.2 trillion stimulus will benefit small business, employees
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., touted on Sunday the benefits that small businesses will receive under the massive stimulus bill passed by Congress and signed by President Trump last week.
“For the small business owner, we want to make sure we’re keeping people employed,” McCarthy said during an interview on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures.” “And if you are a small business, 500 employees to just a gig worker yourself, you get a guaranteed loan from the government for two and a half times your payroll if you use that money to pay your employees.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The package would provide one-time direct payments to Americans of $1,200 per adult making up to $75,000 a year, and $2,400 to married couples making up to $150,000, with $500 payments per child. After a $75,000 threshold for individuals, the benefit would be reduced by $5 for each $100 the taxpayer makes. A similar $150,000 threshold applies to couples, and a $112,500 threshold for heads of households.
McCarthy continued, “If you already laid them off, bring them back and pay them. Pay your rent, pay your utilities. And that is forgiven…. This is critical to get us through the next two months and get this economy coming back.”
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Lindsey Graham predicts Biden’s vice presidential pick
- VIDEO: Kayleigh McEnany responds to reports she voted by mail 11 times
- POLL: Do you support Trump’s executive order to crack down on social media giants? [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Retired INS agent rips into Governor Cuomo, reveals corruption over nursing home deaths [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Trey Gowdy minces no words as he weighs in on George Floyd death
- VIDEO: Dozens arrested at wild NYC protest over death of George Floyd
- VIDEO: Professor who predicted Trump’s 2016 win explains who he thinks will win between Trump/Biden
- REPORT: Probe: Senior Trump admin official used office for personal gain, investigators say
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton launches accusation at Trump about ‘calling for violence’
- REPORT: Michael Moore makes incredible suggestion to show repentance to ‘black America’ after Floyd killing