VIDEO: Mark Zuckerberg responds to Kamala Harris call for Trump’s social media to be shut down
Below is a report that DML News App gives a 4 OUT OF 4 STARS trustworthiness rating. We base this rating on the following criteria:
- Provides named sources
- Reported by more than one notable outlet
- Does not insert opinion or leading words
- Includes supporting video, direct statements, or photos
Click here to read more about our rating system.
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is not a fan of curtailing President Donald Trump’s social media presence.
In an interview airing Friday on ‘The Daily Briefing,’ the billionaire shared his stance in opposition to the latest calls from politicians – most notably Kamala Harris – demanding that Twitter shut do Trump’s account.
The article goes on to state the following:
‘My belief is that in a democracy, I don’t think that we want private companies censoring politicians in the news,’ the 35-year-old explained.
WATCH his remarks about posts by politicians and news media in the video clip below, which is a preview of the full interview set to air on Friday:
Mark Zuckerberg rejects calls for Trump’s social media to be shut down
— Ryan Crichton (@r_crichton) October 18, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Federal prosecutors announce new investigation into Giuliani involving Ukraine
- REPORT: Democrats send message to federal judge about Trump’s NY tax returns
- REPORT: First Lady Melania Trump given disgusting label on Wikimedia’s Wikidata Site
- REPORT: Syria’s Assad comments on Jeffrey Epstein death
- VIDEO: Ken Starr comments on Trump’s tweet during Yovanovitch testimony
- VIDEO: GOP reps rally to Stefanik’s defense as Schiff stifles her at impeachment hearings
- POLL: Was Trump’s tweet against Yovanovitch ‘intimidation of a witness’?
- REPORT: State Dept. official confirms Trump-Sondland conversation on Ukraine probes
- EXCLUSIVE: Ilhan Omar threatens Trump amid impeachment hearings
- VIDEO: Trump accuses intelligence inspector general of seeking ‘publicity for himself’