VIDEO: Mark Meadows: ‘Highly likely’ FISA abuse investigation spawns more criminal referrals
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., says he expects more criminal referrals will be sent to the Justice Department based on an inspector general’s Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuse investigation.
Last week, House Intelligence Committee ranking member Devin Nunes, R-Calif., sent a notification letter to Attorney General William Barr saying his team “identified several potential violations of the law” as part of an investigation into origins of the Trump-Russia investigation and hopes to set up a meeting to discuss.
The article goes on to state the following:
During an interview on Fox News, Meadows said it is “highly likely” more criminal referrals will follow that “correspond with what [Congressman] Nunes has already put forth.”
“The big story that has not been told … [are] leaks to the Washington post and the New York Times that would indicate well beyond what the FBI should have been doing in terms of classified information and I’m sure that the IG will look at that, but more importantly go even beyond that when attorney general Barr looks at the broader accept of this investigation,” the GOP investigator said on “Sunday Morning Futures.”
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Supreme Court conservatives signal possible support for census citizenship question
- VIDEO: Woman missing for five days is found alive in her wrecked car
- BREAKING: Militia leader allegedly said group was ‘training’ to kill Obama, Clinton, and Soros
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar claims US forces killed ‘thousands’ of Somalis in resurfaced tweet
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton breaks her silence on Mueller report, discusses potential Trump impeachment
- REPORT: Jacqui Saburido, who became the face of anti-drunk driving campaigns, dead at age 40 [VIDEOS]
- FACT CHECK: Did Ilhan Omar Tweet ‘They Reap What They Sow’ During The Notre Dame Fire?
- REPORT: Jordan demands answers over Democrats’ secret meetings about Trump-focused probes
- REPORT: US military reviewing rules after soldiers on American soil surrendered pistol to Mexican troops
- TRUMP TWITTER STORM: Announcement, “PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT!”, “COUP Update”, Melania’s Easter tweet and more!