VIDEO: Mark Cuban weighs in on who could beat Trump in 2020
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Billionaire businessman Mark Cuban said in an interview Tuesday that he doesn’t think any of the Democratic candidates for president right now can beat President Trump.
“Nobody right now,” Cuban said when asked which candidate has the best chance of dashing the president’s re-election hopes.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Politicians are the least trusted of every profession,” the owner of the NBA’s Dallas Mavericks told CNBC. “If you look at why people voted for Donald Trump, in my opinion, first and foremost it was because he wasn’t a politician.”
Cuban also called the candidates’ campaign proposals “headline porn,” claiming none of the policies would be legislatively viable.
He also admitted he’s considering running for president himself but isn’t planning on it soon.
— F. Reyn (@railrd) May 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- EXCLUSIVE: Comey responds after Trump orders declassification of surveillance documents
- REPORT: Schiff lambasts Trump’s order to intel agencies to cooperate with Barr probe
- BREAKING: Trump strikes, orders declassification of documents, cooperation with Barr
- POLL: Do you support Trump’s move to declassify documents related to the surveillance of his campaign?
- BREAKING: Facebook announces decision on viral doctored Pelosi video
- REPORT: Pelosi’s daughter launches Twitterstorm, rips altered videos
- REPORT: Edward Snowden issues statement after Julian Assange charged with espionage
- REPORT: Mother and twin daughters starved to death in apartment
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records