VIDEO: Lori Loughlin facing ‘substantially higher’ sentence than Felicity Huffman if guilty
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
The prosecutor in the Operation Varsity Blues case praised Felicity Huffman and sent out a warning to Lori Loughlin in a rare interview over the weekend.
US Attorney Andrew Lelling appeared on the local ABC affiliate in Boston to discuss the ongoing trial, where he has managed to secure a prison time for all four parents to have appeared in front of Judge Indira Talwani for a sentencing hearing.
The article goes on to state the following:
Those parents include Huffman, a woman whom Lelling praised as ‘classy’ for admitting she was culpable and taking responsibility for her actions.
Lelling said the decision Loughlin and her husband Mossimo Giannulli made to fight the charges “would only lengthen the prison sentence recommended by his office” if they are found guilty.
“I can’t tell you what that would be,” he said, adding: “The longer the case goes, let’s say she goes through to trial. If it is after trial, we would ask for something substantially higher. If she resolved it before trial, something lower than that.”
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Incredible video of undercover officer disarming man who stole rifle from police
- VIDEO: Dallas business owner trying to defend store beaten and stoned by rioters – DML responds
- VIDEO: Professor who predicted Trump’s 2016 win explains who he thinks will win between Trump/Biden
- Daily Deal: Miracle Me Mini
- REPORT: Sessions Admits Trump’s Frustration With Russia Probe ‘Not All Unjustified’
- DML LIVE: Where’s Obama’s call for violence to stop? [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Minnesota governor makes announcement authorizing National Guard
- REPORT: Police make terrible discovery at former home of couple arrested in abuse case
- VIDEO: Dozens of volunteers descend on Minneapolis to clean up after riots
- VIDEO: Video shows moment woman threw Molotov cocktail at NYPD car