VIDEO: Lori Loughlin facing ‘substantially higher’ sentence than Felicity Huffman if guilty
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
The prosecutor in the Operation Varsity Blues case praised Felicity Huffman and sent out a warning to Lori Loughlin in a rare interview over the weekend.
US Attorney Andrew Lelling appeared on the local ABC affiliate in Boston to discuss the ongoing trial, where he has managed to secure a prison time for all four parents to have appeared in front of Judge Indira Talwani for a sentencing hearing.
The article goes on to state the following:
Those parents include Huffman, a woman whom Lelling praised as ‘classy’ for admitting she was culpable and taking responsibility for her actions.
Lelling said the decision Loughlin and her husband Mossimo Giannulli made to fight the charges “would only lengthen the prison sentence recommended by his office” if they are found guilty.
“I can’t tell you what that would be,” he said, adding: “The longer the case goes, let’s say she goes through to trial. If it is after trial, we would ask for something substantially higher. If she resolved it before trial, something lower than that.”
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton pulls out of women’s event after learning who else was going to speak
- REPORT: Tulsi Gabbard’s Husband Shares Powerful Photo Reminding People Where Her Loyalties Lie
- EXCLUSIVE: Identity revealed of wounded veteran who Trump saluted at Texas rally [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
- BREAKING: GOP congressman who is considering Trump impeachment announces retirement [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Chick-fil-A closing after backlash over donations to Christian organizations
- REPORT: New details emerge on monthly payments sent to Hunter Biden by Ukrainian company
- TRUMP TWEETS: Taunts Pelosi by highlighting protesters invading her office
- REPORT: Rick Perry throws the Dems’ subpoena for Ukraine documents back in their face
- VIDEO: 2016 Trump GOP Challenger Comes Out for Impeachment; The Left Reacts
- REPORT: 2020 candidate defends Tulsi Gabbard after Clinton attack