VIDEO: Klobuchar: ‘I don’t see’ voting to acquit Trump in Senate trial
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), a 2020 White House hopeful, said Sunday she doesn’t see herself voting to acquit President Trump if an impeachment trial is held in the Senate.
“At this point, I don’t see that. But I’m someone that wants to look at every single count,” Klobuchar said on CNN’s “State of the Union” when asked if she would vote to acquit Trump.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I have made very clear I think this is impeachable conduct,” the Judiciary Committee member added.
Sen. @amyklobuchar on whether there’s any chance that she could vote to acquit President Trump: “At this point, I don’t see that … I’ve made [it] very clear I think this is impeachable conduct.”https://t.co/FCdh9WIAvB pic.twitter.com/GOCVCv06Na
— State of the Union (@CNNSotu) December 1, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- JUST IN: Anti-impeachment Democrat poised to switch parties
- REPORT: Asian American groups call on NBC to sever ties with Jay Leno after ‘eating dogs’ joke
- VIDEO: Chaos Erupts in London as Leftists Clash with Cops After Election
- VIDEO: College student, 18, beaten and stabbed to death in savage mugging near NYC park
- DML LIVE: Trump thrives in Florida (Thurs – Dec 5)
- EXCLUSIVE: Miracles do happen, here is the proof
- VIDEO: New alarms raised about a popular home security company
- BREAKING: House Judiciary Committee VOTES on articles of impeachment against Trump, Gohmert leaves nothing to chance [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Meghan McCain slams claims that detention centers are ‘torture facilities’
- VIDEO: Intel chief loses patience with Schiff in tense hearing