VIDEO: Klobuchar blasts Bloomberg for ‘everyone else sucks’ 2020 campaign
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar hit at former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg for entering the presidential race because of a weak field and defended the 2020 Democratic candidates against such an accusation.
Discussing on Sunday with Chuck Todd the internecine feuding among the Democrats, Klobuchar maintained confidence that the party will ultimately unite around one nominee. She conceded that she is unable to compete financially against billionaires such as Bloomberg and Tom Steyer. Bloomberg, who entered the race last week, is set to break a record for the amount of money spent on television ads.
The article goes on to state the following:
“You seem particularly insulted by Bloomberg’s entry,” Todd observed, and asked whether Klobuchar was particularly incensed that Bloomberg is moving into her “space” as the candidate that could take over if Joe Biden “falters.”
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: NY Democrat who attended White House ball announces his vote on impeachment
- BREAKING: First-term Democrats push former Republican as impeachment manager
- BREAKING: Schumer sends letter to McConnell naming top two witnesses he will request for testimony in Senate trial
- Kellyanne Conway sounds off on what’s missing from Democrats’ impeachment articles
- OpEd: Naval Aviator reveals what really happened in Pensacola. A must read and share.
- REPORT: Hallmark Channel reverses decision to pull commercial of same-sex couple after backlash
- UPDATE: China suspends tariffs on US products scheduled to go into effect Sunday
- VIDEO: ‘Too damn late:’ Gowdy blasts Comey admission he was wrong about FISA abuse
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham invites key Trump ally to testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee
- BREAKING: Results: House votes on resolution to impeach Trump