VIDEO: Kellyanne Conway compares Bloomberg sexist remarks to Trump Access Hollywood tape
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Counselor to President Trump Kellyanne Conway joined Democrats in their criticism of Michael Bloomberg, after a Washington Post report detailed allegations of inappropriate comments toward women and discrimination within the presidential hopeful’s media company.
The report described allegations from lawsuits and depositions against Bloomberg, as well as witness interviews, that described misogynistic remarks and a “pattern and practice of sexual harassment, sexual degradation of women and discrimination.” Conway said Bloomberg should have to answer for this during his campaign.
The article goes on to state the following:
“The comments he’s made about women, the lawsuits, that is all fair game,” Conway told “Fox News Sunday.” Among the allegations against Bloomberg was an incident where a female employee announced she was pregnant, and Bloomberg allegedly reacted by saying, “Kill it!”
Chris Wallace then asked about Trump’s remarks in the “Access Hollywood” tape. Conway responded by saying Bloomberg’s alleged statements were “far worse.”
“The way Michael Bloomberg treated employees, female employees … who were relying on him for their livelihood, for their health benefits, for their 401ks, to have created that kind of culture, that unsafe workplace, to feel that you’re being harassed because of your gender, that is problematic, and I think you’re going to hear more of it,” she said.
Kellyanne Conway responds to a new report that Michael Bloomberg has a record of sexism. The former NYC Mayor’s candidacy is drawing criticism from President Trump. Will the President take issue with Bloomberg’s past sexist comments in his 2020 campaign? #FNS #FoxNews pic.twitter.com/4UQs4l7oQk
— FoxNewsSunday (@FoxNewsSunday) February 16, 2020
WATCH THE FULL EXCHANGE BELOW:
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: UK’s Johnson gives update from hospital room after experiencing more coronavirus symptoms
- Submit News
- REPORT: Wells Fargo stops taking applications for Paycheck Protection Program loans
- REPORT: Japanese leader declares state of emergency as COVID-19 spreads
- BREAKING: WHO shares alarming warning on how coronavirus can spread
- TRUMP TWEET: Personal message for Dem rep who said he helped save her life
- REPORT: WHO director faces calls for resignation over handling of coronavirus, China
- BREAKING: Coronavirus death toll in USA reaches grim milestone, more fatalities than six wars combined
- REPORT: Country’s PM moved to ICU with worsening coronavirus symptoms. Secretary of state to stand-in
- REPORT: FDA to allow imports of KN95 masks from China amid PPE shortage