VIDEO: Julián Castro buys ‘Fox & Friends’ ad to send ‘message’ to Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Democratic presidential candidate Julián Castro on Wednesday will release an advertisement on Fox News that directly blames President Trump’s rhetoric for the mass shooting in El Paso, Texas, that left 22 people dead.
The ad is set to air throughout the day on Fox News in Bedminster, N.J., where the president is residing this week. The Washington Post reported that Castro’s campaign paid $2,775 for multiple spots on Fox News, including “Fox & Friends,” a program frequently watched by Trump.
The article goes on to state the following:
The ad includes Castro, the only Latino candidate among more than two dozen White House hopefuls, fiercely criticizing Trump and his divisive rhetoric on immigration.
“President Trump: You referred to countries as shitholes,” Castro says at the beginning of the ad, set in an empty warehouse in Iowa. “You urged American congresswomen to ‘go back’ to where they came from. You called immigrants rapists.”
— Julián Castro (@JulianCastro) August 13, 2019
(Micro)NEWS: Julian Castro bought an ad to run on Fox News in Bedminster, NJ tomorrow— in which he directly addresses Trump and blames him for the shooting in El Paso. https://t.co/YuGnRcgBVZ
— Ashley Parker (@AshleyRParker) August 13, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) August 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Justice Department inspector general reportedly completes FISA abuse investigation [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Susan Boyle performs ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ a Decade After Famed Audition
- REPORT: Tlaib’s response to bombing death of 17-yr-old Israeli girl sparks outrage
- REPORT: Omar lashes out in Twitter rant after Nadler criticizes her for sharing controversial cartoon
- REPORT: Border Patrol busts woman with over $20K worth of fentanyl in her underwear
- REPORT: One Of Kavanaugh’s High School Classmates Is Suing HuffPost For ‘Fabricated’ Reporting
- REPORT: Pelosi again breaks with Democrats on impeachment
- VIDEO: Pro-Trump Ms. Nevada has been stripped of her crown
- REPORT: White House is irritated over Nikki Haley’s mysterious tweet
- REPORT: NFL player found dead along with wife, son sought by police