VIDEO: Judge Jeanine shreds Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘Green Deal’
Judge Jeanine Pirro blasted the growing trend toward socialism among Democrats in her opening statement Saturday night, as she outline the widening gap between the left and the right.
Piro highlighted some of the shocking proposals in the “Green New Deal” launched by Socialist Democrat Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez this week, noting that many Democratic presidential candidates have also endorsed the plan.
Slamming Ocasio-Cortez for the idea we could just “print more money” to pay for her “Green New Deal,” Pirro told her, “You should have left your Monopoly game at home when you came to Washington!”
“The gap between the ever-widening left and right has never been wider… and yet, amazingly, it continues to widen,” Pirro said, adding, “Every time we turn on the TV, open a laptop or listen to the radio, another bizarre, off-beat, outlandish idea brings us closer to socialism and the destruction of capitalism, and is being pushed by the left.”
She also blasted shocking new abortion policies being pushed by many states.
Watch her powerful statement below:
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: America’s First Two Muslim Congresswomen Will BOTH Be Fundraising For Hamas-Linked Organization
- VIDEO: Meghan McCain stuns Andrew McCabe on ‘The View’ with pointed question
- VIDEO: Gillibrand voices support for federal recognition of third gender
- REPORT: How the winners of New York Lottery’s biggest jackpot were able to stay anonymous
- BREAKING: ‘Empire’ show takes first steps against Jussie Smollett after attack claim controversy
- BREAKING: Obama-nominated judge deals blow to Obama’s presidential library plans
- REPORT: Prosecutor recuses herself from Jussie Smollett investigation
- VIDEO: McCabe claims ‘Gang of 8’ knew of counterintelligence investigation of Trump
- VIDEO: ISIS teen wife bemoans UK’s ‘unjust’ decision to revoke her citizenship
- VIDEO: Kamala Harris gives awkward response when asked about Jussie Smollett claims