VIDEO: Joy Villa debuts pro-Trump dress in annual MAGA statement at Grammys
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Joy Villa made her annual MAGA statement on the 2019 Grammys red carpet, and this time the “Make America Great Again” singer had some company: Ricky Rebel.
Villa, 27, dressed as a barbed wire border wall on her way into the Grammys with a silver dress and crown with a red Make America Great Again purse.
The article goes on to state the following:
Once inside, she ditched the shell and showed off a low-cut gown emblazoned with bricks and a back that read, “BUILD THE WALL.”
— LAT Entertainment (@latimesent) February 10, 2019
— Circa (@Circa) February 10, 2019
Singer Joy Villa Dresses as Barbed Wire Trump Wall at Grammys https://t.co/CSAgObqX4q
— TMZ (@TMZ) February 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: 7-year-old child’s note to parents written on her arm at school goes viral (PHOTO)
- REPORT: Cuomo slams Ocasio-Cortez, others, as Amazon ditches New York
- VIDEO: Melania Trump gifted necklace from Kenyan patient while delivering valentines
- VIDEO: Pelosi slams Trump’s intent to declare national emergency with veiled threat
- VIDEO: Trump slams CNN’s Acosta, points out Angel Moms, who then confront him directly
- BREAKING: Florida governor makes major announcement on investigation into Broward schools
- REPORT: Ohio reintroduces ‘heartbeat’ abortion bill as new governor vows to sign it into law
- BREAKING: LA–to–San Francisco high-speed rail project abandoned by California’s new governor
- VIDEO: Liz Cheney Stumps Green New Dealers With One Question
- VIDEO: Alan Dershowitz: Ousting Trump via 25th Amendment is ‘clearly an attempt at a coup d’etat’