VIDEO: Joy Villa debuts pro-Trump dress in annual MAGA statement at Grammys
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Joy Villa made her annual MAGA statement on the 2019 Grammys red carpet, and this time the “Make America Great Again” singer had some company: Ricky Rebel.
Villa, 27, dressed as a barbed wire border wall on her way into the Grammys with a silver dress and crown with a red Make America Great Again purse.
The article goes on to state the following:
Once inside, she ditched the shell and showed off a low-cut gown emblazoned with bricks and a back that read, “BUILD THE WALL.”
— LAT Entertainment (@latimesent) February 10, 2019
— Circa (@Circa) February 10, 2019
Singer Joy Villa Dresses as Barbed Wire Trump Wall at Grammys https://t.co/CSAgObqX4q
— TMZ (@TMZ) February 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Chris Cuomo Sends Sean Hannity A Message He Can’t Refuse
- REPORT: US Resident Admits Arranging Fraudulent Marriages So Individuals Would Receive Green Cards
- VIDEO: Harris Faulkner Stops Former Clinton Advisor Cold
- REPORT: McCain’s family, McCain Institute announces method to mark anniversary of his death
- VIDEO: Fox News Anchor Fires Back At Trump
- REPORT: Eric Trump shares name of the president’s 10th grandchild [PHOTOS]
- VIDEO: White House spokesman rips into media for refusing ‘to call out anti-Semitism’
- REPORT: Andrew Cuomo addresses Chris Cuomo ‘Fredo’ rant
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- REPORT: Fact Check: Elizabeth Warren Crowd Size Reports May Be Inaccurate | Breitbart