VIDEO: Joy Villa debuts pro-Trump dress in annual MAGA statement at Grammys
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Joy Villa made her annual MAGA statement on the 2019 Grammys red carpet, and this time the “Make America Great Again” singer had some company: Ricky Rebel.
Villa, 27, dressed as a barbed wire border wall on her way into the Grammys with a silver dress and crown with a red Make America Great Again purse.
The article goes on to state the following:
Once inside, she ditched the shell and showed off a low-cut gown emblazoned with bricks and a back that read, “BUILD THE WALL.”
— LAT Entertainment (@latimesent) February 10, 2019
— Circa (@Circa) February 10, 2019
Singer Joy Villa Dresses as Barbed Wire Trump Wall at Grammys https://t.co/CSAgObqX4q
— TMZ (@TMZ) February 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Supreme Court conservatives signal possible support for census citizenship question
- REPORT: FBI found Hillary Clinton’s emails in Obama White House, former top official says
- VIDEO: Woman missing for five days is found alive in her wrecked car
- REPORT: State debating bill to ban ‘sanctuary city’ policies; ACLU warns people not to travel there if it passes
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton breaks her silence on Mueller report, discusses potential Trump impeachment
- REPORT: Jacqui Saburido, who became the face of anti-drunk driving campaigns, dead at age 40 [VIDEOS]
- REPORT: Jordan demands answers over Democrats’ secret meetings about Trump-focused probes
- REPORT: Judge to block Trump administration’s rules targeting Planned Parenthood
- REPORT: After Girl Held as ‘Slave’ for 16 Years in Texas, Captors Mohamed Toure and Wife get Light Sentence
- VIDEO: Piers Morgan has a message for Democrats wanting to impeach Trump