VIDEO: Joe Biden Speaks Up About Suggestions to Abolish ICE
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by The Daily Wire:
Former Vice President Joe Biden brushed off mounting calls from within the Democratic Party to abolish Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) on Friday afternoon, noting that the agency can be reformed with proper leadership.
“We shouldn’t abolish ICE. We should reform the system. ICE is not the problem,” Biden told reporters at a campaign stop in Concord, New Hampshire. “The policies behind ICE are the problem, and that is easy enough to fix if the president knows what he or she is doing.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Biden’s remarks come on the heels of a recently released immigration plan by his Democratic rival, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT). The proposal is a sweeping set of policy initiatives, which in addition to abolishing the immigration enforcement agency also imposes a moratorium on all deportations, grants complete welfare access to illegal immigrants, and accept no less than 50,000 individuals in the first year who are migrating to the United States because of climate change.
Biden responds to Bernie Sanders’ immigration plan:
“We shouldn’t abolish ICE. We should reform the system. ICE is not the problem. The policies behind ICE are the problem, and that’s easy enough to fix if the President knows what he or she is doing.”#nhpolitics #FITN pic.twitter.com/kGFdmuwi1q
— Nicole Sganga (@NicoleSganga) November 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit The Daily Wire. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting The Daily Wire
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Hollywood icon calls out ‘blatant abuse of power’ in SAG acceptance speech
- UPDATE: As trial nears, Trump lawyers call impeachment case ‘flimsy’
- REPORT: Alan Dershowitz makes stunning statement on Trump impeachment acquittal
- EXCLUSIVE: Gun rally takes shape in VA
- REPORT: Schiff fires back at Trump: ‘What are you hiding?’
- REPORT: The 2020 Census begins
- REPORT: Theme park’s “pig bungee jump” sparks outrage [PICTURES]
- TRUMP TWEETS: Knocks ‘two stone cold losers’; lashes out at Schiff
- VIDEO: Pelosi does impression of McConnell; uses grim nickname
- VIDEO: Bernie Sanders explains difference between him and Elizabeth Warren