VIDEO: Joe Biden promises to ‘cure cancer’ if elected president
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Former Vice President Joe Biden made a bold promise on Tuesday to “cure cancer” if he is elected president in 2020.
At a campaign event in Ottumwa, Iowa, Biden expressed the difficulty one faces with a “loss” of a family member and others attempt to comfort them saying, “‘I know how you feel'” when in reality they have “no idea how I feel,” which is likely in reference to the loss of his son Beau Biden, who died in 2015 from brain cancer.
The article goes on to state the following:
“That’s why I’ve worked so hard in my career to make sure that… I promise you if I’m elected president, you’re going to see the single most important thing that changes America, we’re gonna cure cancer,” Biden declared.
— Julio Rosas (@Julio_Rosas11) June 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Trump makes major announcement on deportations, DML responds
- TRUMP TWEET: Something weird going on at Fox
- VIDEO: Schiff declares ‘time is running out’ for Mueller
- VIDEO: Country singer icon declares support for O’Rourke
- REPORT: Muslim Mob Burns Christian Church After Arrest
- REPORT: State Department identifies 23 violations, ‘multiple security incidents’ concerning Clinton emails
- VIDEO: Mayor of border town overrun by illegal immigrants blasts federal government
- REPORT: State House REJECTS popular vote proposal
- BREAKING: Trump announces major shakeup on Secretary of Defense appointment
- REPORT: Former Trump Cabinet secretary and former GOP senator pay big bucks to attend Biden fundraiser