VIDEO: Joe Biden Interrupts His Wife’s Campaign Speech To Bite Her Finger
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Former Vice President Joe Biden interrupted his wife’s speech at a Saturday campaign event by playfully biting her finger. Jill Biden was speaking on stage in Council Bluffs, Iowa, and as she gestured with her hands her husband leaned forward and bit her.
The article goes on to state the following:
Jill Biden appeared to be amused by the move, smiling as she continued her speech.
Biden’s Saturday event marked the kick-off of his “No Malarkey” tour, an eight-day barnstorm across the state of Iowa ahead of the upcoming caucuses.
— Bo Erickson CBS (@BoKnowsNews) November 30, 2019
Joe Biden just bit his wife’s finger on stage at a campaign event.
What on earth is even happening? pic.twitter.com/XzgNNFFHYA
— Benny (@bennyjohnson) November 30, 2019
YOU CAN’T MAKE THIS UP.
Joe Biden just NIBBLED on his wife’s finger at a campaign stop in Iowa. pic.twitter.com/PcCqTMPJez
— Steve Guest (@SteveGuest) November 30, 2019
— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) November 30, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- REPORT: Omar to hit campaign trail with 2020 frontrunner in New Hampshire
- REPORT: Dozens of counties declare themselves ‘Second Amendment sanctuaries’ after Democrats win state legislature
- BREAKING: Democrat says he expects to oppose articles of impeachment against Trump
- READ: House Judiciary report laying out grounds for impeachment
- REPORT: Trump names new deputy chief of staff
- REPORT: Biden says his son’s foreign jobs ‘may have looked bad’ but weren’t wrong
- REPORT: Doubts surface on Schiff’s phone record claims on Giuliani after WH says he has wrong number
- BREAKING: Name and photo released of Saudi Air Force trainee who opened fire at Pensacola naval base