VIDEO: Joe Biden ended his debate night with a viral gaffe
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Former Vice President Joe Biden blundered his own promo at Wednesday’s night Democratic debate, mixing up his web address with a number to text.
The granddad moment came in his closing remarks, when the 76-year-old asked supporters to ‘go to Joe 3-0-3-3-0 and help me in this fight.’
The article goes on to state the following:
Biden was probably befuddled after a night of attacks from his rivals.
Joe Biden ended his debate night with a viral gaffe. He stared straight into the camera and said: “If you agree with me, go to Joe 30330 and help me in this fight.” Cue immediate confusion. (Viewers concluded Biden meant to tell his supporters to text his name to the number.) pic.twitter.com/vsYm4eHkgG
— POLITICO (@politico) August 1, 2019
Sad. I’m switchin’ teams
— Pam (@Pam1157) August 1, 2019
biden makes mueller look lucid & coherent
— Every Cow Fart Is A Policy Failure (@jer2911tx) August 1, 2019
This video needs a “hello darkness my old friend” in the end and slowly turn black and white and dim to darkness.
— VirgenFJ (@VirgenFJ) August 1, 2019
— cotto1 (@cotto1) August 1, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Saudi-led coalition reports evidence indicating who’s to blame for oil plant attacks
- BREAKING: Dog The Bounty Hunter, 66, ‘suffers heart emergency’
- BREAKING: State of New York takes major action to get their hands on Trump’s tax returns
- REPORT: Transgender Worker Gets Fired After Telling Conservative Customer To ‘Get The F*ck Out’
- POLL: Should Kavanaugh sue the New York Times?
- BREAKING: NASCAR champ, 61, dies in plane crash near Rhode Island
- REPORT: Lindsey Graham makes vow amid calls for Kavanaugh impeachment
- VIDEO: The moment Christie Brinkley falls and breaks her arm, ending role on DWTS
- BREAKING: High school friend challenges story of Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford
- REPORT: Fisherman catches strange, ‘dinosaur-like’ creature [PHOTO]