VIDEO: Jim Jordan calls out House Dems: Figure out who’s ‘going to jail’ over Trump-Russia, Clinton probes
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
As House Democrats prepare to proceed with their legislative agenda, Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, said lawmakers should shift their focus from impeachment to investigating former FBI Director James Comey and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
“When you’re solely focused on going after the president you can’t do what’s best for the country. And that’s been the problem with the Democrats,” Jordan said Monday on “Fox & Friends.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“Jim Comey… is the guy solely responsible for putting the country through three years of this saga that we have now lived through,” he continued, arguing that many Americans want to know “when someone’s going to jail” over alleged wrongdoing in the Trump-Russia and Clinton email investigations.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Biden vs Trump: Fox News releases recent poll results
- VIDEO: Epidemiologist evaluates if coronavirus can be contracted more than once
- REPORT: Wuhan residents give staggering estimate of ‘actual’ coronavirus deaths that dwarfs official tally
- REPORT: State Department: U.S. ‘leading the world’ in coronavirus fight while China takes credit
- VIDEO: NBC’s Chuck Todd under fire over question to Biden about Trump
- DML cuts deal with supply chain partners, offers massive amount of FREE CBD amid outbreak
- REPORT: Death toll in Spain rises by record number in one day
- VIDEO: White House coronavirus coordinator sends strong message to all governors and mayors
- REPORT: Kennedy Center makes shocking announcement hours after $25 million bailout is signed
- VIDEO: McCarthy details how $2.2 trillion stimulus will benefit small business, employees